It is an arguable fact that customers tend to enjoy watching via a wider screen. So many customers would prefer to view their PC screen on their TV screen due to the wider screen the TV has over the computer or phone. Although, in some cases, there might be instances when a customer’s favorite movie is not available from all the channels they might have or they have a file with an incompatible format for their TV and the only way they could be accessed is through the internet.
In such cases, the customer can store their videos on the computer and view them whenever but if a bigger screen is required, screen mirroring of a laptop to Samsung smart TV is the perfect trick. And here are techniques and procedures through which this can be accomplished.
For customers that detest unsafe flying cables, they can rely solely on the Smart view from Samsung. This is a particular application that helps users to connect their computer, phone or laptop to their TV in a wireless manner. Thereafter, contents like videos and music saved on the computer or phone devices can be streamed. This option is very valuable because it can also read subtitles.
Hence, it allows the user to view videos in a different language with the aid of the subtitle feature. The Windows 7,8,8.1 and 10 supports this currently. The following steps below will aid a user to successfully mirror their PC screen to Samsung smart TV.
- The first step is to download and install the Samsung Smart View app on the computer or phone device and launch it.
- Then turn on the TV and it is the duty of the user to make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the “Menu” > “Network” > “Network Status” to check your TV connection.
- The next step is to go back to your computer and click “Connect to TV” then choose your TV from the detected devices.
- At this point, enter the PIN that pops on your TV and click “Ok”.
- In order to add the content, you want to stream as a user, click the “+Add Content” button and import the files of your choice. Once this is done, press the “Play” button.
After you have successfully mirrored your PC to your Samsung TV, as a user, you might also want to mirror your mobile devices like your phone to your TV for the sake of viewing them on the big screen. For this to be achieved, ApowerMirror is the major trick. The ApowerMirror is a professional program that is capable of mirroring Android and iOS devices on the Windows/Mac system.
It is a program that comes loaded with different features that are all very useful. For example, it has a built-in screen that has a recording capability and has the ability to capture screen activities and take screenshots. Likewise, it supports the streaming of multiple devices and contents like videos, audios, and gameplay.