Do you know the services offered by Walmart? It is a fact the Walmart offers a variety of services for the consumers and its customers. It is not only the centre of retail shopping but a hub for those who are in search of specific financial services. You may benefit from a wide range of services offered by Walmart. From shopping for checking to cash! In this article, I shall show a glimpse of cash a check feature of Walmart. After reading the article, you may have an insight into this fantastic facility offered by Walmart. It is a fact that Walmart consistently a destination for hoppers. The cash a check service is provided at Walmart stores in money centers.
How to cash a check
It is similar to cashing an inspection at a bank. Walmart facilitates its consumer to withdraw their tests and get money in the earnest for the essential needs. Here is how to do it. You may get cash without your account in the bank. It is for those who do not want to use the bank account, and you can withdraw your checks.
Types of checks which you can withdraw
As fraud incidents are increasing. Walmart has some restrictions on cash withdrawals. You cannot cash every check at Walmart money centers. The scam is the apparent reason for these phenomena.
Following check are easy to withdraw at Walmart:
- You can cash Payroll checks
- Government checks can be cashed at Walmart money centers
- Tax refund checks
- Consumers may cash Cashiers’ checks
- Insurance settlement checks
- The 401(k), retirement disbursement checks can be withdrawn
- MoneyGram money orders issued at a Walmart but not other than Walmart
In the list, you can see that personal checks cannot be cashed. If your check is handwritten Walmart will pre print it for paying? You should keep in mind that you should not go for cashing a personal check.
Checks than can’t be cashed at Walmart
Here is the list of ineligible checks that Walmart doe, not cash. These checks include:
- You cannot cash handwritten checks.
- Personal checks are not accepted for cash
- If you have Checks with multiple payees, you cannot cash it at Walmart
- Checks dated more than 180 days before going for casing at Walmart.
- Consumers should not cash Post-dated checks
- Non-MoneyGram money orders are not accepted
- You cannot get cash for MoneyGram money orders not issued at Walmart.
Information you need to provide
You need no registration. You should give a check that is endorsed. You need to attach a valid identity with your recent image. You may provide a state identity card, driving license and an American passport. You should also provide your social security number if asked.
It is an amazing facility that Walmart provides for customers. It is cheaper than banks and other cashing methods. Only disadvantages are restriction on check types and amounts.