Android devices are very versatile, and for this reason, you can manipulate them in various ways. One of the multiple ways in which you can manipulate Android devices is to change the OS to iOS. iPhones are far more expensive than android phones. As such, not everyone can afford them. If you cannot afford an iPhone, but you desire to make use of some of the applications that are available only to it or you want your android device to have the interface of an iPhone, you can use an iOS emulator to achieve these. iOS emulators enable you to enjoy iPhone applications using your Android phone or to change your android’s interface to an iPhone’s interface.
Some of the best IOS emulators on the market include:
Cider: This is one of the best available iOS emulators for Android devices. This iOS emulator installs iOS applications without problems such as the freezing of your device, and it has a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- The iOS emulator does not require iOS launchers for its use.
- There are no restrictions involved once you have downloaded iOS applications.
- If you decide to install or install anything, none of your data would be lost.
- It is safe from viruses and malware that could cause harm to your device.
- Cider has a beautiful interface.
- It supports iOS applications and can still access Android apps.
- It requires only a little disk space.
- Cider is free of charge, meaning you do not have to pay to use it.
- You can use low-spec devices to run it.
- The iOS emulator is not from Google play, and so it’s safety is not a hundred per cent guaranteed.
- It does not work on all devices.
Appetite emulator: This unique iOS emulator is, in the real sense, a website that has features of an iOS emulator. What this means is that you did not have to install it to enjoy iOS features. All you need to do is log onto the website and begin making use of the iOS applications.
- It works best on Google chrome.
- It has impressive graphics.
- It runs iOS applications.
- You do not need to install the Appetite emulator before you begin making use of it.
- It works on all devices.
- It comes with no charges.
- It cannot be used except there is a good internet connection because a poor internet connection will make it lag.
iEmu emulator: The iEmu emulator is also among the best emulators available. You do not require any fees to make use of this application, and it can work on all Android devices.
- The iEmu emulator is safe from infection with malware and viruses.
- It is compatible with most Android devices.
- You do not need to fear data loss if you install or uninstall the emulator.
- It has awesome graphics.
- The emulator has an excellent interface.
- It has a small size.
- It supports iOS applications as well as Android applications.
- It is free of charge.
- It does not work on all Android devices.
- It is not from Google play store, and so it’s authenticity is not fully verified.